Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"The right dosage of fakeness"

A few weeks ago, me and my chickass were just chilling on juice and ice cream (I know right?!). And i kinda kicked-off the topic of a particular person being fake. The problem is, the person we were talking about was too fake. Like...gay fake and all its fakeness that comes along with it.
I know we all have our two-faced thingys going on (dont deny it), but there's always a limit as to how far we go with being fake. Personally, im fake to those i know who are fake to me, and of course the unwanted people we wanna be around. But the fake of all fakest person i was talking about with my friends was soo fake. Like....the person would wanna hangout with you, but yet he/she back stabs you. How fake is that? Kinda irritating, but I think that person is going to be such a sad person. I think that faker is just insecure about his/her well-being and cant be content with whats around the person. We all can be fake, but we all need "the right dosage of fakeness". If not, then you aint being true to yourself and the others around you.

Keep it real, don't be fake. For God's sake!
RHYMED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment